How does a fixed 10% p.a. Paid Quarterly sound? Income Enhancer Series 5 – Big Global Brands Open Now
Income Enhancer Series 5 is a high yield 2 year structured investment paying 10% p.a. (paid quarterly) that is linked to the performance of a basket of global shares comprising of 6 of the world’s most valuable brands.
The Reference Basket is comprised of the following global companies:
- Nike Inc.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc.
- LVMH Moett Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE;
- Alphabet Inc. (Google)
- Apple Inc.
- Walt Disney Co
Sequoia Income Enhancer – Series 5 may appeal to investors who:
- want an investment with Fixed Coupons of 2.5% payable at the end of each quarter (10% p.a. not compounded). The Fixed Coupons are payable every quarter up until the earlier of the Maturity Date or the first Auto Call Date on which ALL the Component Shares are above their respective Auto Call Levels (“Auto Call Event”);
- have a view that the price of none of the Component Shares will fall by 35% or more relative to the Starting Price by the Maturity Date. If the Closing Price of any of the Component Shares is 35% or more below the Starting Price at the Maturity Date then a Kick-In Event will occur;
- are comfortable with the risk that they will have exposure to the Lowest Performing Component Share at Maturity if a Kick-In Event occurs at Maturity. In this case the Final Value of the Units will reflect the performance of the Lowest Performing Component Share; and
- are comfortable with the investment maturing early on the first Auto Call Date on which ALL the Component Shares are above their respective Auto Call Levels (in this case the Investor will be paid the Issue Price in addition to the Fixed Coupon);
*Please refer to section 2 (Key Risks) on page 11 of the Termsheet PDS
Offer Close Date: Friday, 13th December 2019
Be the first to receive a copy of the PDS, by registering your interest or calling 02 8114 2229.
The information above are the opinions of Sequoia Asset Management Pty Ltd and is general advice only. General advice is advice which is provided without regard to your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Please download and read the PDS before deciding whether this investment is right for you.