Did you know you can borrow to buy property with your super?
Australian investors have long had a love affair with property investment but did you know you can invest in property using your superannuation. Through a Self-Managed Super Fund you can use your superannuation to invest in commercial or residential property and borrow to do so. Sequoia has created an educational e-book on property in super so you can become an expert on the topic before deciding if an SMSF is right for you.
Inside You Will Discover
- How to know if an SMSF is right for you
- What is required of SMSF trustees (critical information for anyone involved with an SMSF)
- Structures required to buy property using an SMSF
- How to buy Rural Property in your SMSF
- How to do a property developement in your SMSF
- 10 Common mistakes made by SMSFs when buying property
- How to pay ZERO capital gains and income tax on your SMSF investment property